Grilled Veggie Salad
Grilled Veggie SaladPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 3 red bell peppers roughly chopped
- 3 yellow bell peppers roughly chopped
- 1 small egplant sliced
- 1 medium succhini sliced
- 3 medium potatoes sliced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb mushrooms halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp balsmaic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set grill to medium high. Alternatively, heat a roasting pan over medium heat.
- Cook the potato slices in salted boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Combine all veggies in a large bowl and toss with two tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the vegetables on the grill rack and grill until soft and slightly blackened, around 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Once done, return to the mixing bowl and toss with remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add in the fresh dill and serve immediately. Enjoy!