Rainbow anything is always great in my book but Rainbow Carrots are easily one of my top five favorite veggies. There’s just something about seeing an heirloom rainbow tomato, or a carrot that is purple. You see it and your soul just fills with this joy of knowing “okay, this is going to take my taste buds on a magical journey”. So today I am going to share with you my easy, go-to recipe for roasted rainbow carrots.
Roasted Rainbow Carrots
Roasted Rainbow CarrotsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 5 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp honey depending on your sweetness meter
- rainbow carrots
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, mix (I am not even going to tell you to “whisk”, just simply use a fork to get the same result) the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey.) This is your marinade!
- Wash your carrots unless you’re into dirt carrots (not judging). Lay carrots out on the chopping block, cut the stems off and then cut down the middle to halve them.
- Toss the carrots in a large bowl with the marinade you made.
- Grease the baking pan or cookie sheet you plan to use.
- Lay the carrots out on the pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to your liking over the carrots.
- Roast for about 45 mins to 50 mins.